A comprehensive and practical introduction to customer service best practices, SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality is an essential first step for all customer service professionals.
Designed to sharpen in-demand transferable skills like teamwork, communication, and conflict resolution, this course is full of interactive activities and action-oriented tips to prepare you for the front lines.
Why Take Foundations of Service Quality? (aka What’s In It For You)
- Competitive advantage in the job market
- Enhanced transferable skills such as communication, adaptability, and resourcefulness
- Increased confidence and professionalism
- Why Offer Foundations of Service Quality? (aka What’s In It For Your Business)
Why Offer Foundations of Service Quality? (aka What’s In It For Your Business)
- Improved overall customer satisfaction
- Increased recognition for service excellence
- Improved employee competence and a happier, more productive workplace
This course covers:
- Relationship between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- Tailoring service to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Communication etiquette and service recovery techniques
- Using metrics to assess customer experience and service quality
- Role of front-line employees in businesses success
Ready to get started?