During COVID-19 and into a post-pandemic world, your tourism business' online presence is more important than ever. This 3-part course guides you through the foundations of Digital Presence: how, when, where, and why your business shows up online.
Estimated Completion Time: 16 minutes
Social media can easily be one of the most overwhelming and time-consuming components of your digital presence work. With new networks and features being announced every month, where should hands-on tourism operators focus their valuable time and energy? Which channels matter and how do hashtags help increase your reach? In this second session, Lys Glassford of MyDigitalPresence. Coach will take you through an introduction to four main social media platforms used by tourism operators and travellers: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Learn what social media presence is, including popular terms and techniques.
- Overview of Facebook, with focus on the Facebook Business Page
- Overview of Instagram, with a focus on Instagram for Business features
- Overview of Twitter, with a focus on direct client communication
- Overview of Youtube, with a focus on setting up a Youtube Channel for your business.
Intro To Social Media Presence Workbook (PDF)